Create an Amazing Co-Teaching Partnership in 30 Days (or Less!)
• promoting inclusion; and
• teaching students with diverse needs and abilities.
A Phenomenal Co-Teaching Team Doesn’t Happen by Accident
Whether you are part of a co-teaching partnership or work closely with teachers in your district, creating engaging and successful co-teaching partnerships can be challenging.
We know. We’ve been there and we want better for you and your students.
What if your co-teaching teams could…
● Use planning time more effectively● Learn the best ways to share roles and responsibilities● Enjoy their work and co-teaching relationships ●Create engaging lessons beyond duet and parallel teaching models● Communicate and problem-solve with ease
Cut the Overwhelm, Increase Effectiveness, and Boost Student Engagement
Co-teaching can be one of the most rewarding and dynamic partnerships you will ever have but only if both teachers have the right tools, skills, and attitudes to make it work.
It’s a bit like co-parenting (but with a paycheck).
We think your co-teaching partnerships deserve to succeed, which is why we’ve created a one-of-its-kind virtual workshop series to elevate your team using content from our wildly popular book, 30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom: How to Create an Amazing, Nearly Miraculous & Frankly Earth-Shattering Partnership in One Month or Less.
up your co-teaching game in 30 days
June 5 • 3pm et
Connecting & Creating a Vision
● Understand the “why” behind relationship building (it’s not what you think)● See how a shared vision can transform your practice● Get inspired to develop concrete goals for your partnership
June 12 • 3pm et
The Musts of
● Explore planning tips and three critical “hacks”● Hear about the planning tool you aren’t using, but should be● Learn one of Paula’s favorite tips: “planning in patterns”
June 19 • 3pm et
Beyond Duet & Parallel Teaching
● Examine “tried & true” models and consider new ones (e.g. anchor teaching, one teach/one observe)● Find out Julie’s secrets for “shaking up” lesson formats & strategies to reach all students.● Explore lesson formats beyond the typical co-teaching structures
June 26 • 3pm et
Celebrating & Reflecting
● Reflect on more than a dozen ways to evaluate your partnership● Consider ways to keep energy high all year long● Cheer for all have learned & decide on “next steps”
Meet your guides
Authors of 30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom: How to Create an Amazing, Nearly Miraculous & Frankly Earth-Shattering Partnership in One Month or Less
We know how overwhelming it can be to co-teach which is why we’ll not only be bringing our combined expertise to the live classes but demonstrating how to co-teach so you can experience it for yourself.
Dr. Julie Causton
Dr. Julie Causton is a professor at Syracuse University, author and independent consultant. A former elementary, middle and high school teacher, she knows firsthand the joys and challenges of coteaching. Julie is the author of several books on inclusive education, including The Paraprofessional’s Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms (Paul H. Brookes Publishing).
Dr. Paula Kluth
transform your teaching
LEARN AND EXECUTE
An Investment in Your Co-Teaching Experience is One You’ll Get Back Again and Again
Co-teaching isn’t easy but it can be rewarding and transformational for staff and students.
Here’s what you get when you register:
• 4 LIVE Sessions with Julie and Paula
Join the live sessions or access the recorded videos when it’s convenient for you.
• Access to a Closed Facebook Group
Network and interact with other teams and professionals to explore best practices.
• Digital Worksheets and Templates
If you don’t have a copy of our book (you’ll receive instructions on how to order when you register), key downloadable PDFs will be available to guide you.
• Tried and True Tips and Tricks
Get lesson planning, communication, and inclusive teaching “hacks” to make your partnership effective and amazing.
Kluth and Causton have combined efforts to come up with a magnificent guide to support relationships in co-teaching! They use their clever wit and charm to make this educational book a fun read. This is a great resource for all co-teaching teams.
“do I really have time for this?”
The real question is – how much time will you lose trying to get through this on your own?
What do I get?
How much time will it take?
What if I am new to co-teaching?
What if I have multiple people in my district who want to join in on the class?
You can invest in multiple teachers using a credit card or a purchase order. When paying by credit card, at check-out, select the quantity of “seats” you wish to purchase. You will then be prompted to send us a list of the names and emails of each of the teachers. We’ll take it from there. When paying with a PO, contact us and we’ll provide the information you need to initiate the PO. For there we’ll secure the names and emails of the teachers, and get them enrolled before the series begins.