This district license gives all PreK-12th grade special and general education teachers, related service professionals, paraprofessionals, educational leaders, coaches, and inclusion facilitators full access to a four part webinar series about a different approach to support students with behaviors that are challenging. Each webinar is offered LIVE through ZOOM with a Q&A at the end. ALL sessions will be recorded and available immediately and forever. Webinars are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod. Learn more about their work here. Each webinar provides practical strategies for shifting from a “behavior management” mindset (that punishes students for “bad” behavior or rewards students for “good” or “compliant” behavior) to an approach that supports all students—with kindness, creativity, acceptance, and love.
- 24/7/365 access to a customized dashboard with a single login for everyone in your district
- Unlimited seats at LIVE webinars and Q&A
- Sharable recordings and resources without needing additional permission for ongoing PD
- October 07, 2022 – Webinar & Q&A 1
- October 14, 2022 – Webinar & Q&A 2
- October 21, 2022 – Webinar & Q&A 3
- October 28, 2022 – Webinar & Q&A 4
All sessions are from 3:30-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL webinars followed by a Q&A (120 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want just a seat or two instead of a district-wide access to the sessions? Click here to learn how.