This is a four-part series is for PreK-12th grade special and general education teachers, related service professionals, paraprofessionals, educational leaders, coaches, and inclusion facilitators ready for a different approach to behaviors that are challenging. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod. Learn more about their work here. Each session provides practical strategies for shifting from a “behavior management” mindset (that punishes students for “bad” behavior or rewards students for “good” or “compliant” behavior) to an approach that supports all students—with kindness, creativity, acceptance, and love.
- October 07, 2022 – Session 1
- October 14, 2022 – Session 2
- October 21, 2022 – Session 3
- October 28, 2022 – Session 4
All sessions are from 3:30-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (120 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want everyone in your district to learn how to support students — even those with behaviors that are challenging? Click here to get a building/district-wide license.