This is a four-part webinar series with live Q&A after each session for PreK-12th grade special and general education teachers, related service professionals, paraprofessionals, educational leaders, coaches, and inclusion facilitators ready for a different approach to behaviors that are challenging. Each webinar session is offered LIVE through ZOOM with a live Q&A at the end. ALL sessions will be recorded and available immediately and forever after the session is completed. Webinars are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod. Learn more about their work here. Each webinar provides practical strategies for shifting from a “behavior management” mindset (that punishes students for “bad” behavior or rewards students for “good” or “compliant” behavior) to an approach that supports all students—with kindness, creativity, acceptance, and love.
- October 07, 2021 – Webinar & Q&A 1
- October 14, 2021 – Webinar & Q&A 2
- October 21, 2021 – Webinar & Q&A 3
- October 28, 2021 – Webinar & Q&A 4
All sessions are from 3:30-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL webinars followed by a live Q&A (120 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod
- Lifetime access to recorded live webinars and Q&As
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want everyone in your district to learn how to support students — even those with behaviors that are challenging? Click here to get a building/district-wide license.