Hours and hours of on-demand content by experts and self-advocates.
- Sessions with Julie and Kristie where they share useful ideas and strategies for creating and maintaining inclusive schools
- Bonus hour with Julie and Kristie on the “how” of inclusion
- Two sessions on behaviors that are challenging (one with Julie and one with Kristie)
- Session with Patrick G. Radel talking about legal myths with recent COVID updates
- Session with Julie and Kristie to walk you through your school’s IQ (Inclusion Quotient)
- On-demand session on helping kids become independent (specifically for paras)
- On-demand dos and don’ts of virtual learning (students share their advice)
- On-demand session on ending restraint and seclusion
- On-demand session on inclusive related services (specifically for OTs and PTs)
- On-demand self-advocate stories with Stephanie Traver and Otto Lana
- On-demand session on race, ability, and equity with Ijumaa Jordan and Isela Garcia
- Dr. Julie Causton’s PBS series on inclusion
- On-demand session with Shelley Moore on the intersectionality of identity
- On-demand session on transgender students with Tony Ferraiolo
Plus Key PPT slide handouts, reusable downloads, and in-depth content grounded in research and best practices.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This on-demand offering is for:
- parents of children and students with Down syndrome or those with more significant support needs
- entire teams of educators who want to learn to create more inclusive classrooms
- those serving students Pre-K-12th grade
WHEN IS IT?
- It’s on-demand so you get immediate access to the recording and content.
- You will lifetime access to a dashboard where everything is housed!
WHAT IS THE COST?
- Individuals: For an investment of $129 you have lifetime, on-demand access
- Districts: Please click here to see district pricing and details.