This license is for 2022. If you are looking for support in 2021, click here.
This district license gives all PreK-12th grade special and general education teachers, related service professionals, paraprofessionals, educational leaders, coaches, and inclusion facilitators full access to training on how to write meaningful IEPs. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak. Learn more about their work here. Each session provides practical strategies for writing transformative IEPs that are innovative, impactful, and inspiring.
- 24/7/365 access to a customized dashboard with a single login for everyone in your district
- Unlimited seats at LIVE sessions
- Sharable recordings and resources without needing additional permission for ongoing PD
October 5, 12, 19, 26 from 3:30-5:30 ET
- October 05, 2022 – Session 1
- October 12, 2022 – Session 2
- October 19, 2022 – Session 3
- October 26, 2022 – Session 4
All sessions are from 3:30-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (120 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want just a seat or two instead of a district-wide access to the sessions? Click here to learn how.