This event is for 2022. If you are looking for supports in 2021. Click here.
This is a four-part series is for PreK-12th grade special and general education teachers, related service professionals, paraprofessionals, educational leaders, coaches, and inclusion facilitators ready for a different approach to behaviors that are challenging. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod. Learn more about their work here. Each session provides practical strategies for shifting from a “behavior management” mindset (that punishes students for “bad” behavior or rewards students for “good” or “compliant” behavior) to an approach that supports all students—with kindness, creativity, acceptance, and love.
October 5, 12, 19, 26 from 3:30-5:30 ET
- October 05, 2022 – Session 1
- October 12, 2022 – Session 2
- October 19, 2022 – Session 3
- October 26, 2022 – Session 4
All sessions are from 3:30-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (120 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and Dr. Kate MacLeod
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want everyone in your district to learn how to support students — even those with behaviors that are challenging? Click here to get a building/district-wide license.