Co-teaching isn’t easy but it can be simple (if you have a plan and the right tools).
Here’s what you get when you register:
- 4 LIVE Sessions with Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak – Join the live sessions or access the recorded videos when it’s convenient for you.
- Access to a Private Facebook Group – Network and interact with other teams and professionals to explore best practices.
- Digital Worksheets and Templates – Even if you don’t have a copy of the book (grab it here!), we’ll provide downloadable PDFs to guide you.
- Tried and True Tips and Tricks - Lesson planning, communication, and mindset shifts and hacks to make your partnership effective and amazing.
This is for co-teachers…Pre-K to 12th grade. The class is also for Itinerant Teachers and Inclusion Facilitators.
Here are the sessions at-a-glance:
- March 6: Connecting & Creating a Vision
- March 13: The Musts of Co-Planning
- March 20: Beyond Duet & Parallel Teaching
- March 27: Celebrating & Reflecting
All times are 10:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
It is highly recommended that everyone enrolled needs a copy of Dr. Julie Causton’s 30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom. If you don’t already have a copy, it is available through Amazon or your favorite book seller. If your district enrolled you, they likely purchased the book. Check with them before ordering.
- Buying fewer than 10 copies? Click here to order through Amazon or the bookseller of your choice.
- Buying 10 or more copies *shipping to a single location*? Click here and complete the form on the page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.