This is a four-part series is for PreK-12th grade educators who are co-teaching or who will start co-teaching soon. It is perfect for teams of general and special education teachers who want to get really clear on recommended practices for all aspects of co-teaching. This series is also perfect for Itinerant Teachers and Inclusion Facilitators. You’ll learn invaluable strategies for communicating, coaching, and consulting with others. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak. Learn more about their work here.
- October 6, 2022 – Session 1 – Co-Teaching as a Professional Relationship
- October 13, 2022 – Session 2 – Co-Teaching to Teach MORE Effectively
- October 20, 2022 – Session 3 – Co-Planning for Inclusive Lessons
- October 27, 2022 – Session 4 – Co-Teaching to make Learning (and Teaching) More FUN
All sessions are from 3:30-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (120 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want all educators in your district to learn how to co-teach? Click here to get a building/district-wide license.