This district license gives all secondary educators who are co-teaching or who will start co-teaching soon full access. The series is perfect for teams of general and special education teachers who want to get really clear on recommended practices for all aspects of co-teaching. This series is also perfect for Itinerant Teachers and Inclusion Facilitators. You’ll learn invaluable strategies for communicating, coaching, and consulting with others. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kate MacLeod.
- 24/7/365 access to a customized dashboard with a single login for everyone in your district
- Unlimited seats at LIVE sessions
- Sharable recordings and resources without needing additional permission for ongoing PD
- March 2, 2022 – Session 1
- March 9, 2022 – Session 2
- March 16, 2022 – Session 3
- March 23, 2022 – Session 4
All sessions are from 4:00-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (90 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kate MacLeod
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want just a seat or two instead of a district-wide access to the sessions? Click here to learn how.