This is a four-part series is for PreK-12th grade special and general education teachers, related service professionals, paraprofessionals, educational leaders, coaches, and inclusion facilitators committed to creating inclusive classrooms. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak. Learn more about their work here. Each session provides practical strategies for designing lessons to address the wide knowledge and skill level of students.
- February 2, 2022 – Session 1
- February 9, 2022 – Session 2
- February 16, 2022 – Session 3
- February 23, 2022 – Session 4
All sessions are from 4:00-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (90 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want everyone in your district to learn how to differentiate and create access points for all students? Click here to get a building/district-wide license.