This district license gives all PreK-12th grade special and general education teachers, related service professionals, paraprofessionals, educational leaders, coaches, and inclusion facilitators full access to training on how to write meaningful IEPs. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak. Learn more about their work here. Each session provides practical strategies for writing transformative IEPs that are innovative, impactful, and inspiring.
- 24/7/365 access to a customized dashboard with a single login for everyone in your district
- Unlimited seats at LIVE sessions
- Sharable recordings and resources without needing additional permission for ongoing PD
- April 07, 2022 – Session 1
- April 14, 2022 – Session 2
- April 21, 2022 – Session 3
- April 28, 2022 – Session 4
All sessions are from 4:00-6:00 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (120 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources