This is a four-part series is for PreK-12th grade special and general education teachers, related service professionals, paraprofessionals, educational leaders, coaches, and inclusion facilitators committed writing meaningful IEPs. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak. Learn more about their work here. Each session provides practical strategies for writing transformative IEPs that are innovative, impactful, and inspiring.
- April 07, 2022 – Session 1
- April 14, 2022 – Session 2
- April 21, 2022 – Session 3
- April 28, 2022 – Session 4
All sessions are from 4:00-6:00 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (120 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want everyone in your district to learn how to writing meaningful IEPs? Click here to get a building/district-wide license.