Inclusive Related Services On Demand (District License)
Designing and Delivering Inclusive Related Services— district license.
The Inclusive Related Services On Demand Dashboard is designed for PreK-12th grade speech & language therapists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists who are committed to providing inclusive and integrated therapy. The dashboard includes recorded presentations from Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak, and sessions from practicing inclusive service delivery providers. The “what” “why” and “how” of inclusive related service delivery is covered. Practitioners and experts provide tips and ideas for seamless inclusive service delivery and illuminate solutions to the most common challenges inclusive related service practitioners face.
The dashboard includes tons of research-based and practical resources such as an FAQ document, inclusive related service scheduling supports, handouts to support the use of co-teaching structures and creation of inclusive IEP goals, research articles, podcasts, and more! Bonus video sessions from self-advocates and other inclusion experts are also included.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Co-Taught & Co-Created with 9 Fabulous Practicing Related Service Providers!
- 3 hours of recorded sessions with Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak AND practicing related service providers (SLPs, OTs, and PTs) from around the US
- 3 hours of bonus video sessions from self-advocates and inclusion experts
- 2+ hours of resource exploration— podcast, handy handouts, scheduling tools, research articles, FAQ documents
- Lifetime access to the customized web-based dashboard which includes video sessions and real-life examples from inclusion experts and inspiring practitioners, and tons of research-based resources
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion
Want just one or a few seats? Click here!
Click here to view our terms.
You may purchase this product using a credit card or a purchase order at the time of checkout. You can also contact Liz from the Inclusive Schooling team to process using a PO (Liz@inclusiveschooling.com).