This is a four-part series is for PreK-12th grade speech & language therapists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists who are committed to creating inclusive classrooms. Each session is offered LIVE through ZOOM and ALL sessions will be recorded. Sessions are co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak. Learn more about their work here. Each session provides practical strategies for delivering specially designed instruction within the general education classroom and across daily activities.
- February 1, 2022 – Session 1
- February 3, 2022 – Session 2
- February 8, 2022 – Session 3
- February 10, 2022 – Session 4
All sessions are from 4:00-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (90 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Want all related service professionals in your district to learn how to provide inclusive related services? Click here to get a building/district-wide license.