Ready to invest in your future?
As a paraprofessional, you play a vital role in the success of all our students. Enroll today in this one of a kind on-demand series with inclusion experts and authors Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
This four part series is designed specifically you! For PreK-12 paraprofessionals, teaching assistants, and one-on-one aids. And you read it right…it’s for PreK through 12th grade…ALL really does mean all.
What: Four live sessions taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
How: Via ZOOM and a customized dashboard, which gives you 24/7/365 access to the session-by-session content, practical tips and handouts, and tons of downloads with evidence-based practices for supporting children and students with diverse abilities. You will also be invited to a private FaceBook group where you can network with other paraprofessionals from all over the world.
After you have enrolled, you will receive emails with next steps.
January 8th – Session 1: Going beyond the label
January 15th – Session 2: Helping kids become independent
January 22nd – Session 3: Decoding the ABCs of the IEP (and IFSP)
January 29th – Session 4: Dealing with big emotions
All sessions are from 2:00-3:00 pm Eastern Time
Bonuses (aka extra credit):
- Certificate of completion: You receive 5 competency credits or 10 hours.
- A Variety of Learning Tools: Video, audio recordings, transcripts, key PPT slides, AND a packet of handouts with practical printables for each session.
- Pre-learning content so you can get up to speed before diving into each of the four sessions.
- A bank of FAQ- where we’ve answer every common question you have around the material, like why aren’t paras invited to IEP meetings?
- A library of related resources so you have additional material to explore and learn from other blogs, podcasts, videos, etc.