This is the event for 2022. If you are looking to join us in 2021, click here.
This session is about what is possible when we create wider circles of inclusion. Perfect for school districts who are just beginning their journey toward more inclusive practices. You will leave inspired and ready to jump into what will be a life-changing transformation for your students. Let’s come together to widen our circles and explore the magic inside!
This event is co-taught by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak. Learn more about their work here.
- September 14, 2022 – Time 1
- September 16, 2022 – Time 2 (repeat)
All sessions are from 4:00-5:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- LIVE/VIRTUAL session (90 minutes/session) with Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- Lifetime access to recorded live content
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
Looking for everyone in your district to experience the magic? Click here for a district-wide license.