Click here to view the full terms of this license. By purchasing this license, you agree to abide by the terms.
Your paraprofessionals play a vital role in the success of all our students. Enroll them today in this one of a kind on-demand series with inclusion experts and authors Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
This on-demand four part series was designed specifically paraprofessionals! For PreK-12 paraprofessionals, teaching assistants, and one-on-one aides. And you read it right…it’s for PreK through 12th grade…ALL really does mean all.
What: Four on-demand sessions facilitated by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
How: Once registered, you will have lifetime access to all of the course. You can share the information with EVERYONE in your district, not just paraprofessionals.
The dashboard gives everyone 24/7/365 access to the session content, practical tips and handouts, and tons of downloads with evidence-based practices for supporting children and students with diverse abilities. Your paras will also be invited to a private FaceBook group where they can network with other paraprofessionals from all over the world.
After you have purchased the license, we’ll send you and email with next steps.
Session 1: Going beyond the label
Session 2: Helping kids become independent
Session 3: Decoding the ABCs of the IEP
Session 4: Dealing with big emotions
- Certificate of completion: Certificate for 10 hours (approx. 5 hours of main content, plus bonus recordings, plus readings and supplement activities)
- A Variety of Learning Tools: Video, audio recordings, transcripts, key PPT slides, AND a packet of handouts with practical printables for each session.
- Pre-learning content: Resources to explore before diving into each of the four sessions.
- FAQ: Answers to 23 common questions from paraprofessionals (e.g., Why am I not invited to IEP meetings?).
- Bonus session: Gain advice directly from students and self-advocates.
- Graphic record for the key ideas from each session.
Need just a few seats? Click here to register individuals.
Need a copy of the Paraprofessional Handbook? Click here.