Click here to view the full terms of this license. By purchasing this license, you agree to abide by the terms.
Your paraprofessionals play a vital role in the success of all our students. Enroll today in this one of a kind on-demand series with inclusion experts and authors Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
This on-demand four part series was designed specifically paraprofessionals! For PreK-12 paraprofessionals, teaching assistants, and one-on-one aids. And you read it right…it’s for PreK through 12th grade…ALL really does mean all.
What: Four on-demand sessions facilitated by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
How: Once registered, you will receive a link to a course dashboard.
The dashboard gives you 24/7/365 access to the session content, practical tips and handouts, and tons of downloads with evidence-based practices for supporting children and students with diverse abilities. You will also be invited to a private FaceBook group where you can network with other paraprofessionals from all over the world.
After you have enrolled, you will receive emails with next steps.
Session 1: Making “sense” of all the labels
Session 2: Helping kids become independent
Session 3: Decoding the ABCs of the IEP (and IFSP)
Session 4: Dealing with big emotions
- Certificate of completion: Certificate for 10 hours
- A Variety of Learning Tools: Video, audio recordings, transcripts, key PPT slides, AND a packet of handouts with practical printables for each session.
- Pre-learning content: Resources to explore before diving into each of the four sessions.
- A “Wikipedia Bank” of FAQ: Answers to common questions from paraprofessionals (e.g., Why am I not invited to IEP meetings?)
- Bonus on-demand sessions: Sessions you can replay and learn from self-advocates
- Graphic record for the key ideas from each session