Ready to invest in your future?
As a paraprofessional, you play a vital role in the success of all our students. Enroll today in this one of a kind on-demand series with inclusion experts and authors Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
This on-demand four part series was designed specifically you! For PreK-12 paraprofessionals, teaching assistants, and one-on-one aides. And you read it right…it’s for PreK through 12th grade…ALL really does mean all.
What: Four on-demand sessions facilitated by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
How: Once registered, you will receive a link to a course dashboard.
The dashboard gives you 24/7/365 access to the session content, practical tips and handouts, and tons of downloads with evidence-based practices for supporting children and students with diverse abilities. You will also be invited to a private FaceBook group where you can network with other paraprofessionals from all over the world.
After you have enrolled, you will receive emails with next steps.
Session 1: Going beyond the label
Session 2: Helping kids become independent
Session 3: Decoding the ABCs of the IEP
Session 4: Dealing with big emotions
- Certificate of completion: Certificate for 10 hours (approx. 5 hours of main content, plus bonus recordings, plus readings and supplement activities)
- A Variety of Learning Tools: Video, audio recordings, transcripts, key PPT slides, AND a packet of handouts with practical printables for each session.
- Pre-learning content: Resources to explore before diving into each of the four sessions.
- FAQ: Answers to 23 common questions from paraprofessionals (e.g., Why am I not invited to IEP meetings?).
- Bonus session: Gain advice directly from students and self-advocates.
- Graphic record for the key ideas from each session.
- Click here for a sample letter that you can share with your principal, director, or supervisor asking them to invest in you and this unique professional development opportunity.
- Need a copy of the Paraprofessional Handbook? Click here.
- Want everyone in your district to have lifetime access to this content? Click here to learn how!