Para-Bytes include 24 byte-sized videos organized into four big categories (Foundational Practices, Academic Strategies, Behavioral Strategies, and How to Support Independence, Interdependence, and the Need to Belong) that cover EVERYTHING paraprofessionals need to know to provide incredible inclusive support to all students.
What You Get!
- 24 Byte-sized sessions co-taught by inclusion experts Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- Each Byte is about 15 minutes long and answers a single question for paraprofessionals to help keep learning focused and practical. From “What is my role in supporting students in an inclusive school?” to “What are the behavioral strategies I should have at the ready?”
- Bytes includes activities, reflection, and a handy-handout to help paras put their learning immediately into practice
- Accountability Measures to help track learning and implementation steps
- Downloadable Certificate of Completion that includes a place to enter number of hours spent learning. Note, you can determine the number of hours. By way of content, it will take 6.5 hours to watch all 24 Bytes. And, it could be that paraprofessionals spend up to 100 hours to watch all 24 Bytes, engage in basic reflection, discuss learning with others in small groups, determine action steps, implement strategies on the job, debrief with other educators, and engage with The Paraprofessional’s Handbook as a supplemental resource.
How it Works!
You will receive immediate access to the password protected Para-Bytes dashboard (aka content hub with the 24 bytes). You as an individual have lifetime access to the resources.
Click here to view our terms.
You may purchase this product using a credit card or a purchase order at the time of checkout. You can also contact Liz from the Inclusive Schooling team to process using a PO (Liz@inclusiveschooling.com).