As we’ve said time and time again, paraprofessionals play a vital role in the success of all our students. Enroll today in Part 2 of our PD 4 Paras series. It’s on-demand!
What: Four on-demand sessions facilitated by Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
- Session 1: Inclusive Education – Presuming Competence
- Session 2: Providing Support Under An Invisibility Cloak
- Session 3: Special Education Law- What Do You Need To Know
- Session 4: Before the Blow Up – Dealing with Student Crisis with Love
How: Once registered, you will receive a link to a password protected course dashboard. This is a different dashboard and password than the one used for Part 1 in this series.
Access To: As you know…the course dashboard gives you 24/7/365 access to the recordings of the sessions, practical tips and handouts, and tons of downloads with evidence-based practices for supporting children and students with diverse abilities. You will also continue to have access to our private Facebook group where you can network with other paraprofessionals from all over the world.
Plus – Bonus Content:
- Bonus #1: Bonus Session: How to ROCK “behavior management”
- Bonus #2: Caring for yourself- while caring for others
- Bonus #3: Advice for educational paraprofessionals with Stephen Hinkle, M.Ed.
- Certificate of completion
- Built in accountability features