This is the perfect series for anyone who designs and delivers professional development, plans conferences, teaches university classes, and/or offers other training to adult educators. Two giants in the field of inclusive and virtual instruction, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak and Dr. Julie Causton, share everything they know about inclusive professional development. This series will demonstrate how to set significant learning outcomes, give your video-conferencing a makeover, and increase staff engagement!
- January 07, 2022 – Session 1: Designing Engaging and Inclusive Content
- January 14, 2022 – Session 2: Discovering HOW to Make Learning Wildly Effective for Adults
- January 21, 2022 – Session 3: Re-designing Your PD Using Innovative Technology
- January 28, 2022 – Session 4: Delivering PD Like a Boss
All sessions are from 1:00 – 2:30 pm Eastern Time. Click here for a time zone converter.
- Four LIVE/VIRTUAL sessions (90 minutes/session) with Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak and Dr. Julie Causton
- Session-by-session recaps of the Big Ideas covered (audio and transcript files)
- Lifetime access to recorded live sessions
- Lifetime access to a customized web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources
- Lifetime access to a Padlet with 100s of resources, tips, and practical strategies
- Lifetime access to a handbook with FAQs and more solutions
- Access to a private Facebook group
Save 15% on groups over 10 and/or as a member of the Division for Early Childhood Member. Contact Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak for details.