Virtually Fabulous Professional Development: How to Teach Adults Anything…Anywhere
This is the perfect series for anyone who is moving their professional development, conferences, university classes, or other types of trainings to an on-line format. Two giants in the field of inclusive and virtual instruction, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak and Dr. Julie Causton, share all their secrets they have learned from decades of teaching adults virtually. From webinars to conferences to college courses...they've got you covered! This series will maximize your ability to design and deliver effective professional development to adult learners...virtually.
You'll learn how to select significant learning outcomes, give your video-conferencing sessions a makeover, and increase engagement during staff meetings, class sessions, and even multiple day-long virtual events. The ZOOM app will be the focus of discussion and demonstrations, with opportunities to practice new technology skills along the way.
- April 21st - Session 1: Designing Engaging and Inclusive Content
- April 28th - Session 2: Discovering HOW to Make Virtual Learning Wildly Effective
- May 5th - Session 3: Re-designing Your PD Using Innovative Technology
- May 12th - Session 4: Delivering PD Like a Boss
All times are from 11:30-1:00 pm Eastern Time. All sessions will be recorded.
What will I get?
- Four 90-minutes LIVE sessions with experts Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak and Dr. Julie Causton.
- Links to recorded sessions in a video and audio format (3 month access to recordings of live sessions)
- Lifetime access to…
- Session-by-session recaps of the Big Ideas covered as an audio along with a downloadable transcript
- A web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources.
- A collaborative Padlet with 100s of resources, tips, and practical strategies
- A digital handbook with your frequently asked questions answered
- Invitation to a private Facebook community where you can ask questions in real time and share stories of success
Is this for me?
- This is for you if you design and/or deliver professional development, train adults learners, and/or coach adults.
- This is for you if you are a technical assistance provider, director, coach, supervisor, coordinator, faculty member, teaching assistant, principal, and/or professional who supports families and other adult learners.
When are the live sessions and what if I miss one of the?
- The four LIVE sessions are on four Wednesdays in April and May of 2021 from 11:30-1:00 pm Eastern Time.
- All live sessions will be recorded and posted within 48 hours of the live event - you will have three months access to the recordings.
- You will have unlimited access to all other content and resources shared.
Group Discounts are available!
- Contact Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak at email@example.com
- You and/or your agency can also pay by P.O. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org