What Why and How of Inclusion On Demand (District License)
The What Why & How of Inclusion On Demand Dashboard— district license.
The What Why & How of Inclusion On Demand Dashboard DISTRICT LICENSE is designed for all PreK-12th grade school staff committed to providing inclusive education for all students. The district license provides the entire school staff with on demand access to a feature presentation from Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak about the What, Why, & How of inclusive education and tons of research-based bonus videos, tools, tips and additional resources to support implementation and learning.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1.5 hour feature recorded session with Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- 3 bonus video sessions from Kristie and Julie that go deeper into the "how" of supporting diverse academic and behavioral ranges in the classroom, and ways to implement inclusive services for all students.
- 3 bonus video sessions with special education lawyer, Pat Radel, that dive deep into the legal aspects of inclusive education.
- 1 hour of resource exploration— videos, handy handouts, articles, and more
- Lifetime access to the customized web-based dashboard for your entire district staff!
Want just one or a few seats? Click here!
Click here to view our terms.
You may purchase this product using a credit card or a purchase order at the time of checkout. You can also contact Liz from the Inclusive Schooling team to process using a PO (Liz@inclusiveschooling.com).