What Why and How of Inclusion On Demand (Individual Seat)
The What Why & How of Inclusion On Demand Dashboard— individual seat
The What Why & How of Inclusion On Demand Dashboard is designed for PreK-12th grade school staff committed to providing inclusive education for all students. Learn from Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak about the What, Why, & How of inclusive education and explore tons of research-based tools, tips and resources to support your implementation and learning.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1.5 hour feature recorded session with Dr. Julie Causton, Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
- 3 bonus video sessions from Kristie and Julie that go deeper into the "how" of supporting diverse academic and behavioral ranges in the classroom, and ways to implement inclusive related service provision.
- 3 bonus video sessions with special education lawyer, Pat Radel, that dive deep into the legal aspects of inclusive education.
- 1 hour of resource exploration— videos, handy handouts, articles, and more
- Lifetime access to the customized web-based dashboard
Want your whole district to have access? Click here!
Click here to view our terms.
You may purchase this product using a credit card or a purchase order at the time of checkout. You can also contact Liz from the Inclusive Schooling team to process using a PO.
If you need to use a Purchase order, please contact Liz@inclusiveschooling.com.