Our 12th Annual Summer Leadership Institute
Join us for 3 interactive days with national experts in making schools and districts inclusive. Take away a multitude of practical ideas and inspiration to do this important and timely work.
SAVE THE DATE
August 3-5, 2019
Syracuse • New York
Travel to Syracuse
- Air – The local airport is Syracuse Hancock International Airport, 1000 Colonel Eileen Collins Boulevard. Most major airlines fly through Syracuse. For more information you can call the airport at 315-454-4330.
- Train/Bus – The Syracuse Regional Transportation Center services AMTRAK train services, as well as Greyhound and Trailways bus services.
- Taxi/Ride Share – There are a number of taxi companies as well as UBER and Lyft available in Syracuse.
- $660 per person for individual registrations
- $600 per person for teams of 3-9 people from the same district/organization
- $475 per person for teams of 10-19 people from the same district/organization
- $425 per person for teams of 20-29 people from the same district/organization
- $375 per person for teams of 30+ people from the same district/organization
- $100 for students taking the institute for graduate credit (see link for details)