On-Demand Training for
Dr. Julie Causton
Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
Rarely is there time for paraprofessionals
to receive the training and support
they need to work with children and students on IEPs.
Even more rare is professional development
with practical strategies that can be applied
to all of the students in the district…
from Pre-K through 12th grade.
Now is the time to invest
in an entire workforce…
a workforce who holds the key
to successful inclusion of all children and students.
Act now and take advantage of highly acclaimed training for paraprofessionals.
- In-Depth Paraprofessional Training: Four, one-hour recorded trainings with Dr. Julie Causton & Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
- Connection: Instant access to a private Facebook Group for networking with paraprofessionals from all over the world.
- Relaxed Learning: Lifetime access to practical PreK-12 tips (ready for when you return to school).
- Certificate of completion: You receive 5 competency credits or 10 hours.
- A Variety of Learning Tools: Video, audio recordings, transcripts, key PPT slides, AND a packet of handouts with practical printables for each session.
- Pre-learning content so you can get up to speed before diving into each of the four sessions.
- A “Wikipedia Bank” of FAQ- where we’ve answered every common question you have around the material, like why aren’t paras invited to IEP meetings?
- A library of related resources so you have additional material to explore and learn from other blogs, podcasts, videos, etc.
Graphic records for the key ideas for each session
Registration Now Open
Making “Sense” of All the Labels
Helping Kids Become Independent
Decoding the ABCs of the IEP
Dealing with Big Emotions
Registration Now Open
When does the class begin and end?
Do I have to complete the course by a particular date?
There are no quizzes or assignments. You will receive a certificate on a good faith effort four weeks after you enroll.
What do I get when I enroll?
You will also receive an email that gives you immediate access to the course dashboard and ALL the content.
You will be invited to a private FaceBook group too!
Can I share the course materials with others?
How long do I have access to the sessions?
I would need to purchase the on-demand series for a group of paraprofessionals, does this have to be done individually?
How can I get employer support to enroll?
- Discuss the knowledge you will gain from participating and how it will benefit your work, organization/district, colleagues, and the children/students you serve specifically.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation and Q&A session to your colleagues to share what you learn, so others in your work setting can benefit.
- Make a list of goals you will accomplish and how achieving them will be an asset to your work and help promote inclusion.
You can also use the following template to write an email to your employer:
Dear INSERT name of employer or supervisor,
In order to be more effective in promoting inclusion and teaching students with diverse abilities in our district, I’d like to take an online series taught by inclusion experts Dr. Julie Causton and Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak.
This online series will give me the skills I need to:
- See children and students from a place of strengths
- Ensure children and students are more independent
- Play a meaningful role in the development of IFSPs/IEPs
- Support children and students with behaviors that are challenging
The overall outcome of this course is to increase my effectiveness as a paraprofessional from PreK-12 and boost student engagement, which I know are values of our district.
The online series, which includes four topical sessions and 24/7 access to a community of other paraprofessionals from across the world is only $49.00. The course dashboard will include the recorded videos, audio only files, transcripts, key PPT slides to print, and session-by-session handout packets with all the practical tools I can use and reuse.
There are options for registering multiple paraprofessionals at a time if you prefer to have a group of us take the training together. You can read more about what’s included here.
Thank you for considering my request,
INSERT your name