Ever find yourself using the precious time you have…admiring the problem and never getting to a solution?
Find yourself facing the same problems over and over?
- We don’t have enough time to co-plan.
- Others don’t see the importance of inclusion.
- I spend all my time putting out fires and dealing with resistance.
- I can’t get _____ to see why inclusion is a right of all students.
- My colleagues keep saying, “I’ve tried inclusion before…and it doesn’t work.”
Want to solve problems like these one and for all?
Check out the our five step, five-minute problem-sloving strategy….and you too can solve any problem in just 5 minutes!
- Describe the problem in 1 minute
- Write a solvable question (e.g., “How might we/I”, “How can we/I”, “In what ways might we/I”) in 1 minute
- Brainstorm at least 20 solutions to answer the question in 2 minutes
- Select a first step in 55 seconds
- Celebrate in 5 seconds
- Repeat as needed
Watch this video where Julie and Kristie demonstrate how to turn a problem into a possibility in just 5 minutes!
Click here to download the transcript for the video