- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through THE WEBSITE, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- How financial and contact information is used through THE WEBSITE for fulfillment of purchases.
- How THE WEBSITE collects technologically significant data to enhance your browsing experience via IP address.
- Cookies, their purpose, and your choice regarding enabling or disabling them on THE WEBSITE.
- Links to other sites and limits of jurisdiction regarding THE WEBSITE.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization unless necessary to fulfill a significant purpose as stipulated, e.g. to ship an order. In accordance with our new policy we are using more explicit language about what we are collecting data for (e.g., access to a resource, marketing, education, etc.).
Internet Protocol Address.
Inspire Inclusion, LLC collects an IP address from all visitors to THE WEBSITE. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. Inspire Inclusion, LLC uses IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer THE WEBSITE, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order to improve THE WEBSITE, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information but are rather specific to location and device. For this reason, IP address is distinct from personal data in that it is not tied to your unique “internet footprint.”
Use of “Cookies.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Security of Personal Data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline with discretion and proper protocol. We at THE WEBSITE, when requiring certain information for access to exclusive content and downloads, make sure that as little information as necessary is exchanged. For many services this means only first name and email is required, and further consent is required to be contacted or added to the emailing list. Whenever more information is needed, we use clear language to stipulate the purpose for which the information is being used. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. We have implemented industry standards to ensure data are reasonably protected. This includes SSL certificates that encrypt your data and allow secure online connections. This also includes storage of your personal data behind secure walls that require your user information and passwords, which are not visible to us. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Inclusive Schooling does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Inclusive Schooling needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Inclusive Schooling permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Inclusive Schooling legitimate interests
- Inclusive Schooling needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent