You want to be successful in the work you do and life you lead. Right? But going it alone can be challenging and lonesome at times.
Join this fellowship and learn how to manage the cycle of stress and renewal and maintain powerful and positive relationships to create a culture in which people are at their best.
Increased emotional intelligence skills & strengthened leadership skills
Greater capacity to leverage strengths & opportunities to achieve goals
Strengthened relationships to sustain quality early intervention work
Established social network to draw upon and connect with after the program is over
As early intervention leaders, we advocate and model inclusion and community engagement. We prioritize the well-being of those we serve, and we are champions for ensuring children and families have access to high-quality, capacity-building supports and services.
The strength of the group depends on each person’s unique perspective and commitment. EI leaders interested in the fellowship, must commit to participating in ALL virtual gatherings scheduled between August and December 2020.
Early Intervention CFC managers – do you have a desire to learn and grow in your leadership capacity?
Question: Will there be travel involved?
- Answer: No, the entire Fellowship will be conducted virtually.
Question: Will there be any “out of pocket expenses”?
- Answer: There shouldn’t be anything you need to buy; however, it is highly recommended that you invest in a journal and books and other resources, which may have fees associated with them, will be referenced and recommended.
Question: What is the time commitment?
- Answer: This will vary depending upon your personal goals; however, at a minimum, you are making a commitment to a series of virtual gatherings and events. In august, we will meet virtually for two days (August 20-21) plus an afternoon kickoff (August 19). Then, in September, October, and November, each month, there is one 90-minute Master Class and one full-day virtual Flourishing Leadership Session. Click here to download the at-a-glance schedule (printable) and here for the dynamic version in Google DRIVE.
Question: Who are the facilitators?
- Answer: Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak an early childhood consultant and Jennifer Lopez a leadership coach
Question: How will this fellowship lead to a change in my leadership skills and/or the deliver of quality early intervention services?
- Answer: Click here to download a copy of our Theory of Change behind the fellowship