Designing and Delivering Inclusive Virtual Professional Development From webinars to conferences, we’ve got you covered. This series will demonstrate how to set significant learning outcomes, give your video-conferencing a makeover, and increase engagement from staff meetings to day-long events. The ZOOM app will be the focus of demonstrations, with opportunities to practice new technology skills along the way.
- Session 1: Designing Engaging and Inclusive Content
- Session 2: Discovering HOW to Make Virtual Learning Wildly Effective
- Session 3: Re-designing Your PD Using Innovative Technology
- Session 4: Delivering PD Like a Boss
What you get:
- Four on-demand recorded sessions (75 minutes per session) with Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak and Dr. Julie Causton. Each session is shared as a video and audio only file.
- Session-by-session recaps of the Big Ideas covered (audio and transcript files)
- Lifetime access to a web-based dashboard with real-life examples and tons of research-based resources.
- Lifetime access to a Padlet with 100s of resources, tips, and practical strategies
- Lifetime access to a handbook with FAQs and more solutions!