Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak
A highly sought-after speaker, accomplished author, and educators’ educator. Dr. Kristie Pretti-Frontczak began her career as an early interventionist and then spent 16 years as a tenured professor at Kent State University. Since 2013 she has followed her true passion for designing and delivering transformative professional development. As a result, she has accumulated over 50,000 hours of helping educators and leaders work from a place of compassion, hope, and love in locations from Cincinnati to Singapore.
Dr. Julie Causton
A best selling author, inspiring speaker, and inclusion advocate, Dr. Julie Causton began her career as an educator and then 14 years as a tenured professor at Syracuse University. In 2012 she founded Inclusive Schooling, a premiere company solely devoted to delivering professional development which transforms schools and lives. She has spent the past 25 years nearly obsessed with discovering innovative practices and teaching others about inclusive education through her wildly engaging presentations.
Audio Transcript [link]
Key PPT slides [pdf]
- Definition of Inclusion Handout [pdf]; Definition of Inclusion Handout (Spanish) [pdf]
- Checklist of Supplemental Aids, Supports, and Services [pdf]
- Winnie the Pooh Activity Resources
- 45 Ways to Inclusively Group Students [pdf]
Research on Inclusion
- ASCD article – Ready…Set…Success: A Formula for Leading Schools with Love or [pdf]
- 9 ways to make any lesson inclusive [pdf]
- 100 ways to adapt anything [pdf]; 100 ways to adapt anything (Spanish) [pdf]
We’re thrilled to help you achieve your inclusive dreams!