Web-Based Professional Development(Available Summer 2016)
Creating and Maintaining Inclusive Schools for ALL.
This 8-Part Web-Series is Research-Based and Includes:
- Videos and interactive activities to promote understanding and application of key assessment concepts;
- Digital PowerPoint™ file containing graphics and transcription of speaker narration,
- Print ready handouts for participant activities, glossary of key terms, and full references.
Book Study of Dr. Causton’s General Educator’s Guide to Inclusive Schooling and The Paraprofessional’s Handbook to Inclusive Schools.
- Book study includes discussion questions for each chapter;
- Interactive online forum to engage with content, discussion questions and practical application;
- Print ready handouts for participant activities.